Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SAP black screen

Hello, I have a process running with SAP and every now and again the process terminates because of a SAP black screen. See attached picture. This always happens at the same place in the process, SAP is open and working in a pop-up custom made window....

Resolved! Closing / Exit MS Word

Hi Guys,    After copying from the MS Word application to the process, I have closed the instance, then exit word, then for housekeeping killed the process, however, the MS Word application still remains asking if i was to keep the copied informati...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism Azure Cloud Trial Startup Guide

Please use the attached guide for help getting started with the Blue Prism Azure trial. For more information, or to download the trial, click here: https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/blue-prism-on-azure-marketplace----------...

Azure Trial Data Sheet

Check out the Blue Prism Azure Trial data sheet attached to this post. Please direct any questions to the comments section below.------------------------------Melanie GiulianiOnline Community ManagerBlue Prism------------------------------

BluePrism terminating automatically while working

Hi,I'm not sure why BluePrism is terminating automatically while working which will result in doing that chages/code again. can anyone let me know why it is closing?------------------------------Vijay Kumar MatampalliSystem EngineerFidelity Informati...

Create System Exceptions as ServiceNow INC

Has anyone integrated System Exceptions with ServiceNow or other incident management platforms?We're considering creating snow incidents for unique exceptions to ensure we don't miss any.------------------------------Konstantin KazantsevSolutions Arc...

Multi - Object Design pages

Hello, When building an object using the multi-object design approach would it be recommended to split each field being read into their own page?  Using the example in the Object Design Guide (5.2) the "Get Account Details", instead of having one pag...

Dynamic attributes

Hi, The problem related to logging process in the SAP system. I have created new regions to capture the user name input box and password input box. The issue is that the window of the logging process can be in a different size, I mean the window ca...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Error While Working with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Hi All,I'm not able to spy Adobe Acrobat DC window using any of the modes. I just want to spy the whole window to just active it whenever required and to check if successfully launched or not. But getting the below error while trying to spy the appli...

Surface Automation - Resolution problem

Hello everybody, I am currently working on a RPA automation to handle SAP on a virtual SAP Desktop. The Screenshots I took on the clientscreen have the resolution 1920x1080 (see the attachment). My aim is it to let Blue Prism find the SAP-Logon sho...

Warning Status in Blue Prism Database

I'm playing around with the concept of building a process that will monitor the control room for items in 'Warning' status and take steps to resolve the issue. However, I'm struggling with understanding a key part of the database. I found a table of ...

Broswer Freeze while interacting through Blue Prism

Hi,I automated the Chrome browser for a specific task which downloads a file. While testing that stepping out, it runs properly and by proper it means, no error comes up, everything is smooth as wanted. But running the process in one stretch, the bro...

Error while running the process in control room

Dear Team,I'm running the process in control room and i get the following error. The process is running in v6.3.2 and MTE is setup.I encounter this error even if i deploy this process in any VMs.ERROR: Internal : The Business Object is not available....