Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

restrict system administrator permission

Hello, I'm wondering if it's possible to remove some specific permissions on role "system administrator". we want that thoses specific users won't be able to activate logging on all stages, by updating process or increase logging level on resources....

Error performing Rest API using BP

Business object: webservices - REST Need to test the get response of below url: "http://www.google.com" I am trying to verify the http status response code : 200 Error: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stag...

Get Transaction Data

Hello, I'm testing out the "Get Transaction Data" and I wondered what this means and how to get the support? Internal : The currently installed licence does not support queue transactions

Database encryption

Hi, I had a interesting question asked, If the database team encrypts the Database, do we need to change anything within blue prism to handle this? or will blue prism internally take care of this?   Thanks, PC

HTML Mode not shown

Hi,   I have two business objects. The design approach is - the first business object launches a web application and the second business object attaches to the launched web application and does some data retrieval. I am able to launch the web appl...

Scrolling webpage dynamically?

I have a web application which contains number of rows. I need to process all the rows in the webpage. I am using dynamic attribute feature (incrementing counter) to process each claim. To be specific, the HTML attribute for first element is /HTML/B...

Newtonsoft.JSON.dll

HI, Newtonsoft.JSON.dll is not working when working with the Twilio.dll its shows the error of version not matched with the assembly..I am attaching the screen shot for the more details,please let us know when this version is released. We can upgrade...

JSON VBO compilation error

Hi, I have passed a json string [in key value format] to the JSON VBO action "JSON to Collection" which converts json string into a datatable. It's giving the following error: Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows with Changing titles

I have firefox pulling up PDF's with different URL's that are in the title of the page. After my processing is done I need to close the page. In other words gracefully shut down FF. Right now in order to shut it down I am killing the process and that...

CR by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EXCEL - SLICER

Hi, why its not wotking? If i put the slicer name to the code manually its working, but if i use the slicer name from dataitem (text) than its not working with error: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Th...

unable to schedule process from control room

Error from event viewer: Talker[QTCOLAPIN09:8181] Error connecting to resource. Attempts to re-establish the connection will occur periodically. System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An operation was attempted on something that is not a s...