Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Process Assessment Tool - Ease of implementation (?)

Hey guys! How are you?I used the Process Assessment tool to improve our analyzes and definition of automation complexity.However, I would like to hear a little from you regarding the complexity.For example: in the image below, the complexity is 3.6 o...

Jrwork_0-1724863684905.png
Jrwork by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF Extract Text not working properly

Hello, i am currently encountering the following problem. I am using the PDF Management VBO and use it to extract text from a pdf. For this i am using an action stage and save the text to a data item. When i run the RPA, the tool has a succes in extr...

Generating Table script from SQL server

Hi Everyone I want to generate table script from SQL Server. I am using below code and added in global code of object     public static class TableScriptGenerator     {         public static string GenerateTableScript(string serverInstance,string da...

Outlook Graph API VBO- Delivery receipt issue

When we are sending the mail using Graph API - Delivery receipt on outlook is not coming but this piece is working when mail is sent from legacy Outlook VBO.@ewilson  - can you suggest what can be the done here.

Neel1 by MVP
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook VBO: Move Email to Inbox Share Sub Folder

I am trying to move an email from a shared Inbox to a subfolder using the "Move Email to Inbox Share SubFolder" vbo. After getting the emails from the inbox, I then begin to loop through them by first marking the email read, and then move the email t...