Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Save Excel worksheet as csv

Newbee question so an example would be helpful...I'm looking for an action that saves a populated Excel worksheet as a .csv file.I expect I need to extend the existing VBO Excel SaveWorkbookAs action which uses the code:wb.SaveAs(filename)to somehow ...

HTTP Request Post not working

Hi TeamI am using HTTP post with below configuration to pass input on AWS python code.Bad Request 400: The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.KeyError: 'json_data'try above one as well still getting same issue.Its...

dhavaljp_0-1721981232081.png dhavaljp_1-1721981244174.png dhavaljp_2-1721981393480.png dhavaljp_3-1721981591013.png

Decipher enable ML query

Hello team,I'm wondering why the configuration to enable machine learning in decipher IDP is managed in a config file rather than at the UI level.Additionally, having it disabled by default doesn't seem logical to me. Could you please clarify the rea...

Tejaskumar_Darji_0-1721895182619.png

7.2.1 Surface Automation on Chrome

Hello,We have just started automation against chrome.  Some of the links on the website we are automating against cannot be clicked due to them invoking a java script.To get around this , we are using surface automation to identify the link and then ...

File Management 64bit - Get CSV Text As Collection

We noticed something strange with this action, when a column has a mix of numbers and text , the column will be designated as a data type of 'Number' , this will then not upload into the collection any item in the column which has a text value ,Examp...

Exporting list of Objects used in Process

Hello I've been trying to find a way to export a list of Objects used by each process, essentially creating an ODI through blue Prism rather than having to do it manually as I have been. I've tried spying Blue Prism itself, to see if I can read thi...

Resolved! Command line doesn't work with Blue prism

Hello, I want to execute with Blue prism a powershell script by using the CMD.It works when I launch the script with the CMD manually. But it doesn't work when I want to execute the script in CMD with Blue prism.I have the error message :"An attempt ...

leogarp by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Query Regarding Concurrent Sessions in Blue Prism

I am writing to seek clarification regarding the handling of concurrent sessions in Blue Prism. My current license permits only one concurrent session at a time. During a recent test process executed in the control room, I observed a discrepancy betw...

Blue Prism License.jpg Control Room Execution by drag and dropping into Runtime resource.jpg Multiple Processes Running at the same time via Scheduler.jpg Processes completed successfully without any License errors.jpg
esaugos by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Exposed BP Process not available

Hello,We expose process as a Web Service. We now face the issue that resource is unavailable since multiple users can trigger the process at the same time.How to pass the information to load balancer that the particular resource is "busy" and therefo...