Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Facing a weird issue with collection in 7.3.1

Hi team,I'm facing a weird issue when extracting a field value from a collection using simple dot notation.See the snaps below. The collection has data and values, but in the calc stage, all the fields are showing empty values. If I run then it also ...

Tejaskumar_Darji_1-1728056824578.png Tejaskumar_Darji_2-1728056861896.png Tejaskumar_Darji_0-1728056722531.png Tejaskumar_Darji_3-1728057000704.png

Issues on running unattended bots

Hi, This was my first project in BP and i used a VDI machine for my UAT environment. When i logged into the machine and ran my process inside of it (attended). It was working fine on running the site and clicking the elements. But when i try to simul...

KT by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

View Process Validation results for all processes

Using the Process Validation Tool, I can see errors and warnings on coding best practices and issue for a process which I have open (this is related to the Design Control settings). What I'm looking for is a way to search for certain errors and warni...

foehl by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Changing AD connection from LDAP to LDAPS

Hi Team,As Blue Prism does not specify a port on the request to the Active Directory server, so it utilizes the default port for the LDAP protocol (389).Is there any way to modify the connection to a secure LDAP using port 636 ?Thanks,Vipul----------...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Combo box in UIA Mode - inconsistent selecting item

Hi. We are currently trying to select an option from a combo box that we can see on screen and have spied via UIA. The navigation action clicks the element but does not select the required item, which is sent via Select and  then Global Send Keys. Th...

Decipher IDP - filter special characters (+,=,#)

Hello - I am trying to filter out certain characters to prevent them from being exported as they will cause errors in the application being used down the line. I have used the "Exclude Values" column in the DFD as well as the "FilterContent" misc par...

Resolved! Blue Prism in Edge Performance Slow / Degrading / Memory

I have observed an issue with Blue Prism using Microsoft edge whereby performance appears to decline.  Processing times slow, I suspect due to screen elements taking longer to identify with each repeat of steps.Has anyone else had issues with Edge no...

Internal: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow

Hi,I am using OpenJDK version 8 in 6.10  blueprism for automating java-based application. Using java spying mode I have selected one table. The table element is getting highlighted but when trying to fetch the table data using get all items, I am get...

Resolved! Cant export Excel as PDF

Hi, Im trying to export my Excel as PDF but it´s not working..I downloaded the latest Excel VBO but and even tried the extended with no success.My inputs: (which should be fine because they work with all the other actions..)Error:@ewilson  All help a...

karlhansson_0-1727256117144.png karlhansson_1-1727256142147.png

Open JDK

Because of Oracle licensing change to charge for Java JDK, our company decided to go for Open JDK.We are now trying to figure out what it means to use Open JDK instead of Oracle JDK.We noticed WindowsAccessBridge DLL is not located in the expected Wi...

Decipher IDP remove instance of a space/empty character

Hello - I am capturing various fields from a document and depending on the quality/font formatting we receive, Decipher might pick up empty characters that I don't want to export. example: firstna melastnam e @ domain. comIs there a way to filter out...