cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IshanMahajan
Level 7
I understand that the process and object studio have numerous things to differentiate but what would be more usable is to have some different colors applied to Process and Object studio so anyone can understand in a glimpse that it is process studio and that was Object studio.

I understand that most of the time it would be developers who would go to the studio to work on the code but many times we need to show the code to management/Non - technical folks it would be very nice to have there.
3 Comments
AleksandraKubia
Level 2
37229.png
​Hi, I would also add some kind of differentiation in the Windows Taskbar on which BP environment/process/object we are currently working... Right now if I work simultaneously on something in Prod and Dev, there is no way I can know which window belongs to which... Or if am comparing few different processes or objects it is the same.
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Ishan,

The internal review team has discussed your idea, and we have determined we Need More Info in order to appropriately route your idea along the lifecycle.

Can you please provide your use case for this? if you're flicking through your different windows usting alt+tab, you can see whether it's process studio or object studio by looking at the text - are you looking for a different functionality with this request?

Thanks,
Melanie
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Ishan,
The internal review team has discussed your idea again and we are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!

Amy