cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PvD_SE
Level 12

With the Releases panel being te mess it is, it does not cater for organizing the long list of packages made over the years. The possibility by higher management to not allow the deletion of old releases does not contribute to the situation. 

What I'd like to have is the possibility to add folders on the Release panel. These can be used to organize the packages made over the years and result in some order in the chaos that is the Releases panel today.

Each department running RPA can have its own folder. Old packages can be moved to dedicated folders that management has the ability to clean-up on request.

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden

1 Comment

Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to raise an idea.

Having reviewed the suggestion, I'm afraid to say that we're not currently planning to add folders to the Release Manager, however we are actively considering updating the controls on this page to include pagination, to improve the loading time of the screen, and to allow users to search for specific release packages more easily. The viability of this enhancement is still being assessed, so I can't commit to a timeframe for delivery, but hopefully knowing that we're looking at options to improve the usability of this section of the product will be seen as a move in the right direction. If the improvements I've mentioned move to the equivalent of a planned status I'll provide an update here, unless I find another idea on the portal which captures this (in which case I'll be adding updates there and will provide the link to that other idea here).

Based on the update above, I'm going to move this idea into Not Planned for now. Should we revise this position and consider adding folders to this area in future, I'll return to this idea and update it appropriately.

Regards,

Rob