cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent

TejashriNevase
Level 4
Hii, I want to help regarding login agents.
I am trying to login to server through login agent, but getting below attached error
Error Exception : 0x80131505 : The operation has timed out 
And In decision stage of send sas condition is false.

33630.jpg

Thanks in advance....

------------------------------
Tejashri Nevase
5 REPLIES 5

Neel1
MVP
hello - Please check if information mentioned in below support article is valuable to you.

http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/Automation-Design/Login-Agent-Automation-Design/1141034952/Why-do-I-get-Error-The-operation-has-timed-out-when-using-Login-Agent.htm

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

Yes, i already gone thought this articles but the other process of the login agent i.e. log out or check log are working fine.
 I am just getting error in while login to server, we don't have any popup . it directly enter username and password.

Tejashri Nevase

@Tejashri Nevase You might have already checked this but if not here is a link to the required security policies for the LoginAgent
 https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-10/en-us/Guides/login-agent/mandatory-security-policies.htm?Highlight=ctrl%20alt ​

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

Hii Shashank, Actually are policies are already set.

why this error coming can you please explain...​

Tejashri Nevase

Hi Tejashri,

I had a similar issue in the past and the cause was that the Windows was in locked state and the security group policies weren't properly applied. The organizational group policies were overriding the local group policies set for the VM. 

You will be able to check if the VM is in a locked state if you have a client software like VMWare Client to login to the VM. Unfortunately directly RDP to the VM doesn't allow you to validate this. Else the local IT team of your organization may be able to check the settings for you.

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707