cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LexiSpannbauer
Level 4
While you may be able to simulate this via Custom Data options, it would be useful to have a simple, out-of-box option to send data such as work queue items processed, status, exception reason, etc. through Data Gateways for analytics.
3 Comments
Work Queue Analysis was added in v6.5 and the ability to send this data to data gateways is coming in v6.6.
Hi Lexi,

As mentioned in the previous comment, we've added the ability to send work queue snapshots generated by the Work Queue Analysis feature to different end points using Data Gateways.

I've asked to mark this as needing more information until we can confirm this now meets your requirements. Do work queue snapshots provide enough information for your reporting purposes or were you looking to send the information included with each individual work queue item? To explain the difference these snapshots are not per work queue item, instead these summarise the total numbers of items that have been completed, generated exceptions and added to queues in a given time period.

If you let me your thoughts I'll get this idea closed/reviewed and updated accordingly.
LexiSpannbauer
Level 4
Those features sound useful, we will have to have a look when we upgrade to 6.6. It sounds like the idea can be closed, thank you.