cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issues with opening of Blue Prism process and Objects in Studio of Blue Prism 5.0.23.

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are facing issues with opening of Blue Prism process and Objects in Studio of Blue Prism 5.0.23. We have been doing development for past one and half month whenever we try to open the processes or objects, Blue Prism application hangs. When I login to Blue Prism using single sign on, the dashboard gets displayed with all details. However I get following in Resource PC (port 8181) [2017-02-13 12:00:46Z] Initialising (events logged in Coordinated Universal Time) [2017-02-13 12:00:46Z] ..initialising AMI [2017-02-13 12:00:46Z] ..getting business objects We are using Availability Group (SQL Authentication) as connection type to connect to database with Listener Port 1433. Following are the approaches we have tried resolving the Issue- 1. The size of the database was full, so some of the records in BPAuditEvents table were deleted which released 300MB in that particular Database instance. 2. We have tried restarting the Windows services(SQL Server,SQL Server Agent, SQL Server Browser, SQL Full-text Filter Deamon Launcher, SQL Server VSS writer) corresponding to SQL Server 2012. 3. Gave db owner access to RPADB user. 4. Restarted all the services. 5. Checked the Event Viewer and other logs.
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
This sounds like a network or infastructure issue rather than a query about your process or object. I recommend you raise it with the Blue Prism support team if you have not done so already.