Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fileter in Collection

Hi Al, I want to Filter a collection based on a unique value ie Field="USA" and expect the output collection to have a data with all Field="USA". Filter Action needs input as a query ,tried [coll1.Field]="USA" but It is not working I am having a ...

PrasadM by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to choose the ..NET version for code?

Hi there, Using BP 4.2.55 and having trouble compiling my code from within BP. The compiler it's using is the .NET 2.0 framework, which contains an outdated version of mscorlib.dll. Is it possible to change the .NET framework being used? Does ver...

Working with a WindowsForm TreeView Element

Hi, I have been asked to work in an application that uses Windows Form TreeView Elements extensively. In this I need to could the number of sub elements that contain a particular string and select/highlight particular elements. I have already see...

Stephen by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to spy a Excel form button and message box?

I write a macro in the Excel, which will pop up a form to show serious buttons to let BP to click, but I can't spy the buttons on the form? anyone knows how? meanwhile, when the macro is done, there's another pop up of a message box to notice the use...

Tripped over Blue Prism and landed in .NET 4.0

So for little more reason than, 'to see if I could', I was trying to get Blue Prism's C# to be an IronPython interpreter: http://www.secretgeek.net/host_ironpython In trying to make it work ( which I did eventually, but that's neither here nor there...

The window spied was not found in the model

Hello, i have got the same problem with Adobe Reader like here https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/window-spied-was-not-found-model-error-when-spying but It's not clear to me how to fix it from "RESOLUTION". Can anyone shar...

Use of credentials

Hi, I have created a credential using credential key that is stored in database. Now I want to use the credential to perform login to an application through a bussiness object. What is the procedure for this? Thanks.

ForeGround Issue

Hi Team, I am running a process from one robot to another. Process is ruining fine when we are running in same robot but it is not running while we try to run in another robot it giving a foreground element issue and global send keys are not working...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrolling down a page

Hi guys, I'd like to scroll down a page from a website in order to get the content updated dynamically. Is there a way to do that ? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Cristian

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes