Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unzip files in Share drive

Unzipping files in sharedrive by the robot is taking so much time that it is timedout . I have increased the time to 5 mins still facing the problem.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reading UTF-8 Text files?

I'm trying to read a text with non-ASCII characters, however, using the "Read All Text from File" (from Utility - File Management) doesn't seem to support Unicode. Is there a setting/action I'm missing somewhere, or is there simply no support?

Using collection to form loops on excel

Hi I am stuck on trying to use collections to form a loop process on excel. E.g. I have 5 rows stored in the collection, I want to form a loop so that it goes through each row one at a time (by using 'save as' before the loop end). I am trying to d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Object templates

Hello, Are there any object templates such as process templates 1/2 (https://portal.blueprism.com/resources/templates) provided by Blue Prism? If yes, where could I find them? Many thanks, Anton

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanned signatures validation

Hello everyone! Just a quick question. Do you know if BluePrism has a way to do scanned signatures validation by comparing two pictures or two scanned pdf documents? I was challenged with this request during a visit to a financial institution. The Pr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spying export lists in Jasper reports

Does anyone have any tips on spying Export lists in Jasper reports? My organisation uses Jasper based report for much of our M.I. reporting. Export lists in Jasper are enabled by a cursor 'Hover Event' over an export button but I can't replicate tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possibility of automating Unix

Hi, Just trying to understand, is there any possibility of automating Unix and its commands to login to server boxes to check the status through BP. Regards, Rakesh Parla

Hovers & screen pop ups in a browser

A service area uses a procure-to-pay application which is a third party website. That application returns additional information to users in a 'floating box' if a user hovers their cursor over specific cells. We can spy the cells the user has to hove...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not being able to navigate to URL

Hello guys, I am having this problem, I am working with Internet Explorer, launching it with default google page and then I have a Navigate stage using the main object as Element with the action "Navigate" to open a new URL address. Sometimes this w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to integrate with web application using BluePrism?

Hi, Steps to interact with windows application is given in BluePrism Foundation Training, however, I was not able to find any document on how to spy/integrate with a web application. Is there document/guide for the same? Thanks! Samridhi Wadhwa

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Launch -RDP application

Hi all What is the easiest way to launch a remote desktop application in BluePrism? We have a file that is .RDP format that opens the program, from the virtual server, on the remote desktop. - Simply Starting process from Utility - Environment VBO ...