Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to check a html form is fully loaded or not

Hi, I am facing a issue in which after filling a field in a form the form is getting reloaded, so when I am trying to fill the next field it is not getting populated as the page is still reloading. I tried to put wait stage to counter the time wastag...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notes Restart Issue

Hi Fellow Developers I have built a process interacting with Notes Basic (both Front End + Back End database read/write). However when I try to restart (Terminate/Launch) notes, some connection/background processes stay running and I'm not able to s...

Ensuring unique entries in work queue

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way in which I am able to limit the items that can be added from a collection to a work queue based on what is already available in the work queue? To give you an example, currently I'm using the mapie action ...

How to Insert a new row to Excel

I am working on designing a solution where two different excel sheets are compared. I have to add a row from one excel page to another. For this i am initially inserting a new row at a particular position and adding the cell values. Is there a way t...

Saving an E-mail as a File

Hi, I am using mapiex to get all the data i need from an email. Does anyone then know how i can then save that e-mail as a file? idealy as it is extracting the information, if not i can do it as another object after i have got the data. I am using ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Collection to Excel

Hi, I'm currently working on a process where I am moving 3 separate collections (each collection is 6000 lines) into a single Excel workbook. I'm using the Excel VBO "Write Collection", however the process is takes around 5 minutes per collection to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Active Accessibility Stopped Working

Hi, We have upgraded Blue Prism 4.2 to 5.0 recently. After this, 'Active Accessibility' is not functioning properly for web-based applications. For example, spying the search box (Enter Security Name / Code / ID) in "http://www.bseindia.com/". Onl...

Get Mail by ID?

Hello, The list List Mail With in Datetimes This VBO action provides a list of all e-mails within a date range. Unlike €œGet Mail€, only the e-mail IDs are retrieved. Now the question is, is there a function to retrieve email by ID (input)? Cheer...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes