cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expose BP Webservice to External User

ManojKumar3
Level 6
Hi Team, When we try to consume the BP Web service from outside. we are not able to authenticate the BP service we get following error: 401 : UNAUTHORIZED ERROR due to which we are not able to expose BP service outside. Can you please suggest what needs to be done?? Regards, Manoj
2 REPLIES 2

MarkusKrahn
Level 3
Hey Manoj, The consumer still needs to authenticate themselve with valid credentials (username/Password) and have the proper Access rights to the process / object / resource. ""The username and password must be valid for Blue Prism credentials for a user with permissions log in and run a Process from Control Room. The user will also require access to run a Business Object."" Check out the guide on Web Services, page 58 has a step by step example in it :) BR MaKrale

ManojKumar3
Level 6
Hi MaKrale, Thanks for your reply. yes i have taken care of above authentication. when i test our BP web service form SOAP UI it works fine were as when i try the same web service from java application then i receive the above error. To cross verify weather my code is right or wrong i consumed external web service which is lying in the Web and i was able to authenticate from Java application Regards, Manoj