cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process doesn't run according to task

Tetiana_shkavro
Level 4
I have to run my processes in accordance with some schedule. I've made a schedule and task. Then assigned those processes to a local machine in Task (screen "Tasks"). But my processes don't star automatically. Does anyone have the same problem? Thank you in advance!
3 REPLIES 3

TomaszAdamski
Level 5
Hi Shkavro, What do you mean by ""local machine"". Have you started a BP process as public resource? Have you read the Guide to the Scheduler? It might be useful for you. You cam download it from the portal from Learning/Guides section. Regards, Tomek A.

TomaszAdamski
Level 5
Hi Shkavro, What do you mean by ""local machine"". Have you started a BP process as public resource? Have you read the Guide to the Scheduler? It might be useful for you. You cam download it from the portal from Learning/Guides section. Regards, Tomek A.

Tetiana_shkavro
Level 4
Hi, TomekA, Yes, o'course, I've published my processes and they were available in the control room. By ""local machine"" I mean that I developed my processes on my PC and wanted to test, how they will run in accordance with the schedule. So, I've assigned processes in Task to my PC. No, I haven't read this guide, but I will. Thank you for reply!