Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Debug Code Stage

Hey Guys, I have a Code stage which throws a exception "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." If i run my code in Visual Studio, there is no exception, I i run the same code in BP I get the mentioned exception. Unfortunately I canno...

Mouse button down

I am trying to RPA a web (HTML) application and I need the ability to trigger an action based on the mouse down event ( rather than the mouse up - clicked event ) The only way I can do it, is to use surface automation and start drag. I would prefe...

How to stop the process automatically?

Hi All, I have process with should run for 20 hours a day (from 6 AM to 2 AM). I prepared schedule to woke up the process on RuntimeRes, but I didn´t find the possibility how to trigger the Request Stop automatically. Did anybody know how to do it?...

Process stuck as "Stopping" or "Not Responding"?

Hi people, I have a problem with one of my processes that was run on a Runtime Resource (virtual machinge) being stuck in "Stopping" or "Not Responding" in Control Room. I have tried: - Immediate stop - Restart Runtime Resource Now I cannot do...

User credentials question

Hi, I am new to Blue Prism and I just completed the foundation training guide. I have received a task that requires automation. Essentially the robot will log in perform a few tasks on a web site and then move that information to a different locati...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Excel VBO Sort function

I am trying to sort a column in ascending order within Excel before loading into my work queue. Unfortunately the function for sort does not exist, has anyone found a work around?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Killing child process of explorer.exe /eDOCS

Hi all, we are working with an app called edocs which is opening HTML folders to be reviewed . currently I am trying to to handle exceptions and in case of any malfunction re-start the app . the app uses windows explorer.exe so when it starts the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a trial version for evaluation purpose

hello everyone, Is there a trail version that can be downloaded and used for automating SAP business processes. we are in the process of evaluation different vendors for RPA , i am unable to find any free trial version that can be used. please adv...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Excel VBO - Copy specific column into collection

Hello, I'm trying to get a specific column from an excel file into a collection. Is there an easy way to do this? Currently I'm: 1. Getting an entire worksheet into a collection 2. Using a calculator to get values from that column into a new coll...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spying elements in SAP

Hi, We are trying to spy elements in SAP, but for one connection SAP mode is not enabled. For few other connections, SAP mode is enabled and we are able to spy elements. Please do let us know if there is any variation at the connection level for spy...

Modulo Operator

Hi, It surprises me that to do a simple x Modulo y operation in BP is so difficult. It is a basic operation but I cant seem to figure out how to do it anywhere. Does anyone know how to make this work? Thanks.

Stephen by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes