cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory Data outside process

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi I'm wondering whether I can store collection data in memory outside process such as Work Queue. One possible way is to store data in temporay file. Is there other way? Regards,
4 REPLIES 4

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
If your collection data contains work request information, the expectation is that it should be stored in a work queue. If your collection data contains some kind of look up information, than yes you could use a Work Queue for that look up, or you could create a new database table for that look up.

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Thanks Denis! The collection data I want to keep is kind of STATIC data throughout processes which is irrevant to target work queues. If I store that in work queue, it seems odd to make it completed/exception, cause I don't need the marking conditions. The collection data takes some time to collect, so I want to store it during carrying out process with work queues. If I store the collection data in work queue, I need to consume the work items before renewing the data and name the tag session-specific to isolate, correct? Any ideas?

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
If you store it in a work queue you could use it just as a lookup - using some of the actions other than get next item (so you are just querying it and multiple resources working your process concurrently could all query the same data). By the sounds of it I would probably design a solution that used a bespoke database table.

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Thanks Denis. I think I got the idea.