cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strike out / Disable Objects

Hi All,

I have v7.1.2 and I have few objects in which certain pages/actions inside the objects needed to be "disabled" or "Striked out". Where do I find the properties to do it.?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Neel1
MVP

hello @Chakkravarthi_PR  - you can unpublish the action/pages which you don't need in object and they wont reflect back in your process to choose. or delete the pages if you don't need it altogether 

MichealCharron
Level 8

@Chakkravarthi_PR 

If you are looking to "unpublish" an action, you can do so in two locations:

The action's Page Information dialog:

MichealCharron_0-1714136169103.png

The context menu of the action's page tab:

MichealCharron_1-1714136282061.png

Micheal Charron
RBC
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

Thanks for replying @MichealCharron and @Neel1 .

I am aware of unpublish the actions, but I don't wanna unpublish or delete it, I just want to keep it on the object studio, previously on v6.5 we had this 

""Navigate to the Page: Locate the page you want to disable in the Object Studio. Pages are listed on the left-hand side panel under the object you're working with.
Right-click on the Page: Right-click on the page you want to strike out/disable. This action will open a context menu.
Select "Disable" or "Strike Out": In the context menu, look for an option like "Disable" or "Strike Out" and select it. ""

I just wanna achieve the same here in this version, but unable to fid it anywhere. But anyway if its not available I would follow the same which you guys have mentioned. 

Thanks

I don't recall seeing the strike out option in BP Object Studio. Do you have a screenshot, or some documentation so I can find this as well?

@Chakkravarthi_PR 

We are using BP v6.5.1 and, in Object Studio, I am not seeing a "Disable" or "Strike Out" on the page tab context menu (message above) or the page workspace context menu (show below).

MichealCharron_0-1714399616480.png

The only place I can see a mention of "Disable" and "Strike Out" is were you disable a Skill and it shows as a strike out in the upper right corner of a Skill stage.

MichealCharron_1-1714399984400.png

Micheal Charron
RBC
Toronto, Ontario
Canada