cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlruddick
Staff
Staff

An enterprise customer (Chorus/ Bridge/ Document Automation) uses the capture process to ingest images that originate in emails. Because the sources are sent as a packet that should be worked as a single work-item in Chorus, they would like to send them as one transaction to Document Automation. 

Our request is to facilitate transitioning this customer to be able to submit multiple sources into a single DA batch.

7 Comments
dt216183
Staff
Staff

How does one get routine status of this rquest?

dlruddick
Staff
Staff

That's a really great question, let me see if I can find out. 

dt216183
Staff
Staff

Which development team is assigned to this?  The client this is for is asking for weekly updates.

dt216183
Staff
Staff

Is this part of a JIRA board I can track?

dlruddick
Staff
Staff

dlruddick_0-1714657693931.png

@dt216183 I was able to 'subscribe' to the content for labels with Document Automation. 

Status changed to: New
Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi all, if you go here:

https://community.blueprism.com/t5/c-hfgie69872/Chorus+BPM/pd-p/chorus-bpm

And click Options > Subscribe, you'll receive a weekly digest of all Chorus ideas and activity in the community. Alternatively as @dlruddick mentioned, you can subscribe to the Label to get just ideas.

As participants in this discussion, you should all automatically get email notifications whenever the idea status is updated or a new comment is added also - unless you've changed any settings in your profile 🫡

dt216183
Staff
Staff

Thanks Michael