cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EdvinsKravcenka
Level 4

We want a kill button for schedules (essentially the equivalent of immediate stop on a process).

A button which would stop BluePrism from doing any further connection attempts, retries, or anything related to an instance of a scheduler run. And just mark that run as terminated.

This would help when there are issues with VDIs. For example when a VDI loses connection and BluePrism continues trying to run a schedule on a VDI that it can't connect to. In some cases the schedule can even get stuck on running state for multiple days, despite nothing actually running.

2 Comments
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)

Hi Edvins,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!

Melanie 

Hello Edvins,

I'm happy to announce that this enhancement was delivered as part of the Blue Prism 7.0 release.

There was an issue reported with the new feature in that stopping a schedule did not behave as expected when the user was not in the UTC timezone - this was addressed in the Blue Prism 7.0.1 patch release.

As a result of the information above, I'm going to marking your idea as Delivered. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to follow up on any additional details!

Regards,
Rob