cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmersonF
MVP

As we all know the fiscal year is ending soon I believe the new MVPs will be announced as a way to recognize the most active and technically engaged members, but I've been thinking, It would be nice if the same could happen the other way around, if the members could, by voting, elect those most valuable to us, taking into account dedication and charisma, not in any way. Competitive and yes as a way to show our gratitude to those who are always here to help us.
I would like to leave this suggestion 🙂

3 Comments
Hi Emerson,

Can you provide a bit more info on what you'd like to see here? Are you looking for an award to recognize our most helpful Community MVPs? If so, we already have an MVP of the year award (which was awarded to Dave Morris this year). 

I've marked this idea as Need More Info for now - if you're looking for something a bit different, please let us know! 

Thank you,
Melanie
EmersonF
MVP
Hi @MelanieGiulian1, how are you? I saw that Davi won and I'm happy for that, but the idea is to recognize the people of the Blue Prism Team Community through community voting.

The idea is that we in the community can elect people from the community and who work for blue prism with some title, for example:

A poll where the top 5 most voted receive the title of Helpful Administrator, for example You and Eric, I believe I could be clear now, sorry don't make it so clear in the post above​
Hi Emerson,

Thank you for the additional information! We are currently looking into doing something along these lines, but we don't have a timeline for this as of yet. As such, I've marked this idea as Under Consideration, and will update you here once this program is up and running. 

Thanks!
Melanie