cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EVIPUTI
MVP
When i try to change my Idea Status to planned , delivered i am able to do that . Though i think this capability should not be in our hands. As it allows anyone to change their Idea Status to anything which is not according to the ideal process flow.
Ideally it should be with Blue prism community or Idea processing team.
8 Comments
NorahAlsudani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Vipul,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We agree this shouldn't be possible and are working with our platform vendor to resolve this. Will keep you updated as this progresses.

Best regards,

Norah
NorahAlsudani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Vipul,

Thank you for your feedback, we have implemented a code change which has resolved this issue.

Best regards,

Norah
EVIPUTI
MVP
@NorahAlsudani Hi Norah , thanks for the confirmation but seems the issue is still there as i have just tried and i can still change the Idea status . 😞
NorahAlsudani
Community Team (Retired)
That is strange, we have tested it and it should not be possible. Do you have another status you can change it too?
EVIPUTI
MVP
@NorahAlsudani Yes i can still change it to all the possible statuses .
Planned, Under Consideration , Delivered , ​​​New , Need more info , not planned etc.
There is still a Change status option which i can see on my each idea.
EVIPUTI
MVP
@NorahAlsudani Just for a demo purpose , i have changed this IDEA status back to "Under consideration " which was done "Delivered" by you .​
NorahAlsudani
Community Team (Retired)
Thank you Vipul, it seems there is a configuration issue. We are investigating further and hope to resolve as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Norah
NorahAlsudani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Vipul,

Thank you for your feedback, we have implemented a code change which has resolved this bug.

Best regards,

Norah