Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Execute python script

Hi,can you help me. how to execute python script using blueprism.thanks and regards,Ashok------------------------------Ashok Rpa------------------------------

AshokRpa by Level 2
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes

How to prepare an email as draft in a shared mailbox

Hi! For a client I have to draft an email which can't be sent through RPA due to legal reasons.Ideally, I would like to prepare a set of emails, which the user then only has to check and click send on. However, I haven't yet found a way to do this.On...

PIVOT Tables Creation in Excel

Hi Team, How to create Pivot tables and add the rows, columns and values to the PIVOT tables in excel? So we have any actions available in  MS Excel VBO? Need your help on this------------------------------SYED FAHEEMRPA DeveloperDAR-MEAsia/Kolkata--...

Bulk registration to the Credetial Manager

Hi, Community The application to be automated need to manage quite a few number of user id and password. So, we're considering the use of Credential Manager.  Is it possible to register a lot of crentials in the Crential Manager at a time? and if s...

BOX API Upload

Hi Please can I have some assistance with regards to uploading a document to Box via an API.Currently our API's go through Mulesoft, I have managed to create API's in Blue Prism to Search, Delete Folder, Delete File, Get folders etc... However I can ...

Extract values from Collection Field

Dear Community I want to extract below information from a Collection field, which I got via APIRest Call. This information is incl. in a HTML code, because this is a Message, which incl. Pictures and hyperlinks. Requestor (line manager):Requestor (li...

Collection inside a collection

I am using a REST/JSON functionality to export data to collections. But sometimes I get a collection inside a collection, and I am in doubt how to "extract" these collections. Is there a way to extract collections from collections, eventually with t...

How to split PDF based on a specific format of string?

Hi, Community. Can anyone help us out to find out what VBO(s) and/or Utilities can be used for the following scenario? 1) Open PDF document. 2) Find strings with a specific format through the document. 3) Split the PDF into multiple files according ...

IC/Run Time Machines not able to connect to App server

Hello,We recently migrated our servers to the cloud; after migration, we are receiving the following error message from IC/Runtime machines. Error: Could not connect to connection 'L&R Dev'Client is unable to finish the security negotiation within th...

HariC by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Need some advice on BP automateC commands

Hi, Please suggest which command prompt commands of automateC or anything equivalent can we use to -  1) Fetch warning status of a process/VM once execution is started on it and it is stuck on a stage due to some issue 2) Get all items from a workque...

How To Sort/Filter a collection based on conditions

Hi Team, I need some sort of help to understand how to achieve this in code Suppose a i have a collection with fieldname Doc# which has 3 rows 1145202, 1005203, 1145204I need to get the row which has highest last 2 digit in Doc# column. Can we do thi...

MS Excel- Check/ edit data links and update source

Hi,  I'm looking to open an excel workbook and check the data sources that are being used. Ideally I could query these worksheets and change source if necessary via Excel VBO however I've checked all relevant  Excel VBOs and can't find anything out o...

31118.png