Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Profesionnal Developer Certificate - Pearson Account

Hello, I am facing an issue while trying to book an appointment to take the test for the professional developer certificate. This certificate requires me to have already passed the Developer certificate, which I have already passed. However, I took t...

Resolved! Excel: Copying Number to Text

Hello, I am using MS Excel VBOs GetWorkSheetAsCollection action to get data from an excel file into a collection. The excel file has long numbers which are coming in fine in the excel as the column format is number. But when using the GetWorkSheetAsC...

Using Fluid template engine in BluePrism

Hello, we want to use a template engine so we can handle template for e-mails, reports, etc easier. After some tries of different engines we think that we could use the Fluid template engine (https://github.com/sebastienros/fluid). Does anyone know h...

Metrices Before calaculated the Automation

What are all the metrices we should consider before automating the Process using Blue Prism and How to calculate those metrices?------------------------------Bhavithra L------------------------------

Resolved! Code stage error while converting excel to html

Hi, Community We're testing the code stage to convert the Excel to HTML, and then to Image. The code itself works fine when it's run in the Visual Studio but it cases a compilor error when it's run in Blue Prism as below: Compiler error at line 9: '...

20461.png

Outlook shared Mailbox issue

i am using BP 7.0.0 and latest version of outlook VBO.if i am reading mail from shared mailbox without specifying the folder name , VBO is able to read mail.but when i am specifying the folder name - i am getting error.Shared mailbox 's folder is in ...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes

Merge Multiple Images in Single Document

I have a scenario where there are a number of images that are all one document. Is there a way in Decipher to automatically merge all images in a batch, into one document? If this is something that has to happen outside of Decipher are there any reco...

Resolved! Utility File Management VBO not available

Hello Community I am trying to import a csv, then format it and export it using Blue Prism. I don't seem to have the Utility File Management VBO installed, and I receive Bad Index errors and Excel doesn't launch using the MS Excel VBO business object...