Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Load Balancer Issue for BP App Servers

Unable to access the BluePrism app server URL via Load balancer, it keeps loading without any response URL: https://inteauto.corp.domain.com:8199/bpserver We have Load balancer(End to end SSL) configured to access the BluePrism servers(2 nodes), SSL ...

Wait until Browser Page Refresh is Complete?

Hi, We have an object that changes a dropdown list on a web portal (open in an Edge browser window). The change triggers a page refresh (I'm explaining this for completeness, though actually just sending an F5 to the window would raise the same issue...

Connector for Apache impala

Is there any separate connector for Apache Impala database like we have for Oracle? I trying finding in DX and community but with could not locate it. or shall I try with ODBC connector? ------------------------------Neeraj KumarTechnical Architect--...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

comparing collections

Hello I'm new to Blue prism, I want to compare two collection first one is coming from queue through get next item containing Roll No. And First Name and Second one is coming from Get Worksheet as collection containing Roll No and Last Name, Now I ne...

ps by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Best practice for allowing small rounding errors

The Inc VAT column should be the sum of the Ex VAT and VAT columns. Some how this invoice uses its own special version of maths. What is the best way to keep validation but allow +- 0.01? I've tried creating a formula like AND(GREATEREQ(IncVAT,ExVAT...

35378.png

Blue Prism API batch file size

Hi, I have been searching for some documentation or recommendation for sending queue items to Blue Prism queue through Blue Prism API but I couldn't find anything. Is there some guideline how big the JSON batch can be to upload queue items into queue...

Operation timed out.

Hello,I'm having issues with BP throwing an exception when I'm trying "Get Table Items" - Operation timed out.Highlighting works and "Get Text" works too.The table isn't that large either, it consists of two rows and seven columns. I did tests with t...

Resource PC Lock Issue

Hello Community, We are running a Scheduled BOT. This automation involves two application. The 1st one is a Web based application, where we need to download an excel report. The 2nd one is a Windows/desktop Application (an SFTP Application), using wh...

HUB- Something went wrong issue

Hi community,Hope everyone are doing well!I have successfully installed hub with all the pre requisites in place. I have also configured authentication server and mapped the user properly, blueprism login can be done using authentication server but n...

Extract Utilization Report

Hi Team,How to extract the BOT utilization report from Blueprism.Regards,(Jaspreet singh)------------------------------Jaspreet Singh------------------------------