Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Creating/Moving files to a ZIP Folder

I am able to create a ZIP Folder using the Write Text File action from Utilities - File Management and giving the file extension ".zip" but once created I can not find a way to move or copy existing files into it. Anyone have a code solution to this...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to copy around 1000 files from one folder to another

Hi,  I am trying to copy around 1000 files from 1 folder to another, when i use get file action and adding it to collection due to large number of files, i am having issue. Please can some one suggest me how to split this 1000 files into 2 or 3 sets ...

Miya by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Moving your RPA capability to the Cloud

If you're thinking about moving your RPA capability into the Cloud and have questions, make sure to check out this story from Prudential.And if you're currently assessing the move - we'd love to hear your main points of consideration and challenges y...

How to reduce extra space in tables?

Hi, I have a form that returns data in several sequential tables. The number of rows in these tables need to be dynamic. When there's 0 or 1 row of data, there's a large space left inside the table. Is there a way to reduce this? I've tried setting t...

4230.png
LinaWu by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

window tray icon spy

i have a application which will available in window tray icon. Can anyone tell me how can i spy show hidden icon from window?

Timeout Error

There is a process that we run from the control room (BluePrism ver 6.4) and it fails "ERROR: Internal : The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply..." This is usually happening while reading the queue.But when the same is debugged from ...

Trying to get Hub to Work

Hello, I have been trying to test new V7 capabilities but I cant get Hub to work. I keep getting the following error message when starting authentication.local : I would really appreciate any comment on what could be going wrong.Thank you very much i...

16274.png

Resolved! Vlookup Involving two Excels

Hi,Iam having two Excels Countries.xlsx and Capitals.xlsxI wanted to apply Vlookup formula in countries excel inorder to get capitals in a new column.Formula applied : " =VLOOKUP(Table1[@Country],[capitals.xlsx]Sheet1!$A$1:$B$201,2,0) "When run logic...

30260.png

Interact Form Integration in third party Portal

Hi,I have a following use case  Here is the requirement: A client goes to vendor Portal and authenticate himself with 2FA (this is achieved by vendor IT)Within the portal there will be a link(s) or tiles to various activities which client can perform...

New Forms Field

Hi everyone,i need to create a new field in the Form Request, specifically i need a "Download Button".Can i create a custom field? Exist a way?Does this field already exists? If it's not possible to create it, do u know if could implement this featur...

4303.png

HTTP Utility Multipart

Hello Everyone,I am using HTTP Utility Multipart VBO, to upload file to Web API(form-data). I am able to upload file, but file turns out to be blank after uploading . Iam passing Headers, URL and FileMetaData(filepath).Kindly , let me understand why ...