Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism 7.0 is Now Available

Blue Prism V7 was just announced at Blue Prism World! Check out this blog post by our Blue Prism Product Manager, Chris Strong, for more information: https://community.blueprism.com/blogs/chris-strong1/2021/05/18/blue-prism-v7-now-available#BPW------...

Connect to TeraData database

Hi, When I connect to TeraData database using Data-OLEDB VBO, I get an error as "The 'Teradata.Client.Provider' provider is not registered on the local machine. " . But this provider is registered in local machine and used to connect with database fr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding Exception

Hi  I have started working with exception stage in LMS course it shows all the exceptions in the exception dropdown and even in system under process & Object Exception others are able to see the exception types but unable to get them can anyone help...

HGahlot by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Send Keys to Excel through Code Stage

Hi All,I need copy a specific section in Excel as an image using Excel short cut (Alt , H, C , P  Enter ) I can perform that action.As Excel VBO is limited to specific functionality,  Is is possible to do the same via code Stage.Thanks---------------...

nikhiln by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Sheets VBO

Hello,I'm trying to use Google Sheets VBO but always received the same error:I have created a service account and put the "private key" and the "client email" in the variables in Blue Prism but it fails. Also, I have used "client id" instead of "clie...

dagoro by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial Version of V7.0

Hi Team,When we can except trial version of V7.0.Excited to check new features.------------------------------Amlan SahooRPA ConsultantEquinix------------------------------

Automation GuiTable and Gridview in SAP

How can GuiTable and Gridview be automated in blueprism.Let's say1. I want to modify a cell in a GuiTable, The write stage in blueprism does not support modifying cell. All that can be done via this element is read the rows.2. Out of 5 rows, select 1...

Timeout Error in Get Next Item

Hi,I have a process which runs on three resources parallelly. Recently, I have been getting the following error on the all the machines, sometimes together on two, sometimes after some time interval between each, but the process ends with the error o...

Blue Prism World 2021 - On Demand Sessions Open Shortly

For everyone who is joining us at Blue Prism World - the on demand sessions will be available shortly - two of which may be of interest to you if you want to know more about the Process Assessment Tool:"Adding value to your automation strategy with B...

Resolved! GSK issue

Hi all,I'm having an issue when using Global Send Keys.When sending the text to the application it deletes the first character. Because of a check I made (after sending the text to the description field, I read the new description field) all these it...

Chatbot integration with Blue Prism

Hi,We are trying to create a chatbot using tools which are available online, then wants to integrate with Blue Prism.Now we have created a flow in Microsoft Power virtual agent , facing issue while integrating with Blue prism using api (which is down...

Automatically Generated Email

Hi,i d like to know if it's possible to modify the email generated automatically when a form has been completed by Interact.if could it possible, where can i do some changes?thanks,------------------------------Ambrogio CrivelliRPA DeveloperCapgemini...

3828.png

Automate.exe Crashes when using Run Macro

Automate.exe getting crashed intermittently on Runtime resource while using Run Macro action.I have tried both MS Excel VBO and MS Excel Extended VBO still facing the same issue.I am not able to figure out the issue as this is happening intermittentl...