Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism World 2021 - On Demand Sessions Open Shortly

For everyone who is joining us at Blue Prism World - the on demand sessions will be available shortly - two of which may be of interest to you if you want to know more about the Process Assessment Tool:"Adding value to your automation strategy with B...

Resolved! GSK issue

Hi all,I'm having an issue when using Global Send Keys.When sending the text to the application it deletes the first character. Because of a check I made (after sending the text to the description field, I read the new description field) all these it...

Chatbot integration with Blue Prism

Hi,We are trying to create a chatbot using tools which are available online, then wants to integrate with Blue Prism.Now we have created a flow in Microsoft Power virtual agent , facing issue while integrating with Blue prism using api (which is down...

Automatically Generated Email

Hi,i d like to know if it's possible to modify the email generated automatically when a form has been completed by Interact.if could it possible, where can i do some changes?thanks,------------------------------Ambrogio CrivelliRPA DeveloperCapgemini...

3828.png

Automate.exe Crashes when using Run Macro

Automate.exe getting crashed intermittently on Runtime resource while using Run Macro action.I have tried both MS Excel VBO and MS Excel Extended VBO still facing the same issue.I am not able to figure out the issue as this is happening intermittentl...

🌐🤖 Blue Prism World this week! 🤖🌐

Happy Monday!A quick reminder that this week is our Blue Prism Virtual World event. As it is online, you can catch up with all of our events in your own time by registering at Blue Prism World 2021.My colleagues have some great insights - in particul...

Code stage for generating JWT token using Private key

Im trying to generate JWT token using Code stage with Private Key,  Aud, email fields. When I try to use RSACryptoServiceProvider to ImportPkcs8PrivateKey, Im getting below error System.Service.Cryptography.RSACryptoServiceProvider  does not contain ...

Sheela by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Table for Items in the queue

Gentlemen, I have a doubt.I was wondering if there is and if there is a table I could see the items in the queue?It would help me a lot------------------------------ Leonardo Hermínio --------------- ---------------

Resolved! Login Agent incorrectly shows machine is not locked

Is there any reason why Blue Prism would be incorrectly determining the lock state of a machine? I'm running v6.10 on a Windows 10 VM, and it's not always detecting if the machine is locked or not. It does correctly determine if it is logged in or no...