cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EVIPUTI
MVP
Hi Team ,

Can we have a page on Blue prism community portal or DX where we can ask for community people to conduct sessions on the topics they feel they are expert in !
So what i have seen now is we do have a strong online community but exchanging session on comments or blogs is not that good . All the other online sessions are either conducted by blue prism or some vendor . Why now lets give a chance to community now .
For example say being a community member i want to give a session on "Blue prism + Kofax integration" i can just put my PPT on some online Blue prism portal and according to audience blue prism can help in giving me that required audience . So it will be a win-win situation as i as a speaker will make sure my local interested people joins and so do we can together grow the community .
5 Comments
EVIPUTI
MVP
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)

HI @Vipul Tiwari,

I think this is a great idea, and I'm all for having ​community users lead events! We have yet to receive any volunteers, but we do already have a process in place for anyone who would like to present on a community webcast. Our Event Chat community is the go-to place to discuss potential event topics and volunteer to present on those topics as well!

If you have any topics you'd like to present on, please post them there, or send an email to any of the members of the community team, and we'd be happy to help facilitate this 🙂

Thanks,

Melanie 

EVIPUTI
MVP
@Melanie Giuliani Happy to hear that you liked the idea, i have some ideas and for sure will love to discuss potential event topics and be a volunteer. Can you help me with your contact mail or any mailbox which works for community .​Let me mail you my ideas officially as being working for one of your esteem clients . 🙂
EVIPUTI
MVP
@Melanie Giuliani @Ana Howes Also we you please showcase this on your portal or main BP site or ask your community to post it on different platforms . 
As for now sadly its known by very less audience , can you help me making this more public and big please . I am sure that there are many-many of them who will love to take session and market there knowledge . They just don't know where to start from .
Let the community grow on there own , why blue prism is giving and delivering all sessions . 
Helping them exposing there skills locally and then globally can make our community and the users more wide and strong .
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi @Vipul Tiwari,

I sent you a pm to your community inbox with more info. You can also feel free to send me an email at melanie.giuliani@blueprism.com .

Thanks,
Melanie ​