Robotic Operating Model (ROM)

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Share tips, queries and advice on adopting the Robotic Operating Model (ROM®). A proven implementation methodology that enables customers to successfully launch, maintain, and scale your Digital Workforce.

Popular Discussions

• 4 people recommend this.

Latest Discussions

• Hi Jatin, Building on Denis' suggestions, I also have a couple of tips on how to help keep it organised. 1. Use custom views in Control Room. You can set up different views and save them for easy recall. So you can have one to show recent terminations, ...

• Time is running out to take the ARA01 as it will be archived on December 31, 2020. Blue Prism University is updating the ROM Architect Exam With the latest changes to the ROM training course, we are replacing the existing ARA01 exam with a new version ...

• Hi Bartosz, I can't say which is the best using Sub-Process or Object. It depends on the entire design of your process automation. Anyway, I'll provide my feedback based on my experience. First of all, I will take this action if it is ...

4 people recommend this.
  • Thanks Adam for the response. I will check idea forum. As you mentioned we are using Interacting the web interface to trigger the BOT and handle prompts by SME. ------------------------------ Harish RPA Developer ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

ICYMI - ROM Update

Hi All, In case you missed it, back in June we refreshed the content of the Robotic Operating Model (ROM). The majority of content remained the same but was refreshed, while other new content was added. Most importantly, the content was created in web ...

1 person recommends this.

Polls

Announcements

• ROM Essentials February - Get insider tips to accelerate your automation initiative in 6 weeks

We are pleased to announce the second season of our six weeks program ROM Essentials is starting in February!

This 6-week program includes: 

• Free weekly themed videos and resources hosted by Blue Prism’s very own Intelligent Automation team 
    • Live and interactive expert Q&A every Friday 
    • Access to a private community of peers to share your experience and ask questions 
    • The weekly time commitment is estimated between 30min to 1h30.
    Dates: February 1 - March 12 2021.

You can find all the information and RSVP here.
  • Welcome to the ROM Community!

A space to share tips, queries and advice on adopting the Robotic Operating Model (ROM). A proven implementation methodology that enables customers to successfully launch, maintain, and scale your Digital Workforce.

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 

Please Do: 
    • Upload a profile picture - LinkedIn research shows profiles with a photo were 14X more likely to be viewed!
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions.
    • If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity happening in this community and any other Communities you are interested in
    • Search the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

Community Admins

Upcoming Events