Robotic Operating Model (ROM)

last person joined: yesterday 

Share tips, queries and advice on adopting the Robotic Operating Model (ROM®). A proven implementation methodology that enables customers to successfully launch, maintain, and scale your Digital Workforce.

Popular Discussions

• 4 people recommend this.

Latest Discussions

• Hi Bartosz, I can't say which is the best using Sub-Process or Object. It depends on the entire design of your process automation. Anyway, I'll provide my feedback based on my experience. First of all, I will take this action if it is ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Thanks Adam for the response. I will check idea forum. As you mentioned we are using Interacting the web interface to trigger the BOT and handle prompts by SME. ------------------------------ Harish RPA Developer ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

ICYMI - ROM Update

Hi All, In case you missed it, back in June we refreshed the content of the Robotic Operating Model (ROM). The majority of content remained the same but was refreshed, while other new content was added. Most importantly, the content was created in web ...

1 person recommends this.
  • As well as the other answers - build alerting and MI into your Blue Prism solutions is part of best practice standards. If you have not already I recommend a deeper route around on the collateral in the Portal and the DX for more information about how ...

• You can find some documentation on a Support Analyst role here: https://portal.blueprism.com/robotic-operating-model/people/skills-and-responsibilities/support-analyst The other standard Blue Prism role descriptions can be found on the right sidebar ...

Polls

Announcements

• Welcome to the ROM Community!

A space to share tips, queries and advice on adopting the Robotic Operating Model (ROM). A proven implementation methodology that enables customers to successfully launch, maintain, and scale your Digital Workforce.

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 

Please Do: 
    • Upload a profile picture - LinkedIn research shows profiles with a photo were 14X more likely to be viewed!
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions.
    • If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity happening in this community and any other Communities you are interested in
    • Search the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

Community Admins

Upcoming Events