Robotic Operating Model (ROM)

Polls

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: ROM

As luck would have it my colleague is on holiday until the 10th. I will get with him and share his thoughts if he doesn't respond directly. I didn't forget. :) ------------------------------ Steve Waters Platform Consultant Blue Prism Professional ...

1 person recommends this.

Hi Kerrie - Apologies for the delay. If you haven't already found it, there is a document called 'Governance Board Terms of Reference (ToR) Template' within the Documents section on the Portal. If you do a search for 'Terms of Reference' in the Documents ...

Good post Vimmi. Everyday I see customers having issues with their automations simply because they do not have a design authority. I tend to get brought in to address an emergency because it is often assumed to be an Technical Architecture issue when ...

The Robotic Operating Model (ROM) is Blue Prism's industry leading approach to successfully deliver maximum business benefit through the scaled deployment of Robotic Process Automation (RPA). It has been developed based on more than a decade of experience ...

___

Library

• Profile Picture

cloud

___

Announcements

• Welcome to the ROM Community!

A space to share tips, queries and advice on adopting the Robotic Operating Model (ROM). A proven implementation methodology that enables customers to successfully launch, maintain, and scale your Digital Workforce.

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 

Please Do: 
    • Upload a profile picture - LinkedIn research shows profiles with a photo were 14X more likely to be viewed!
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions.
    • If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity happening in this community and any other Communities you are interested in
    • Search the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

___

Upcoming Events