Getting Started
New to SS&C Blue Prism? Get advice on setup, deployment and organizational adoption.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Basic 10 labs

I'm very new to Blue Prism and am working through the set of 10 labs designed to teach the basics of Blue Prism modeling and best practices. They often mention reading the notes before watching each lab, but I can't find these notes! Please will some...

Resolved! click action in navigate doesn't work

HiI'm new for Blue Prism.I got a problem when tried to change absolute time range on Grafana page by BP.The date can be changed but when I tried to click "Apply time range", it didn't work.No error happened, I think it might have the action, but the ...

37096.png 37097.png

No received license

After I downloaded the trial version. An hour has passed and I haven't received the license email . Can anyone help me? Without a license, I have no way to learn how to use it. Thanks all the way.zhiqiang.yin@nttdata.com

Licensing

Greetings everyone! It's wonderful to be here with you all. Currently, I'm delving into the intricacies of a Blue Prism product. While the installation process has been smooth sailing, I've hit a roadblock in activating the product due to a snag in r...

shedule with some margin of error?

Hi all,  I was wondering if it was possible to shedule with some margin of error? On certain time frames my shedule is getting quit busy. And I am starting tot have some problems where processes don't start because the previous process ran a little ...

VBO

Hello  I am a beginner at blue prism, I am trying to learn the VBO excel part and I cannot find the file to import MS excel VBO just I found it in the Japanese language Thanks ------------------------------Mh girl------------------------------

Mhgirl by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Global send key events

Hi, i want to send windows+R to a active application to open the run window.Can anyone provide the syntax for that pls------------------------------Lokesh sansanwal------------------------------

Resolved! Machine Restart

Currently, whenever we restart our machines, we have to manually bring up resources. How can I automate this process to speed up and improve efficiency? What would be the best practice?

From Where Should I Start?

Hello, all! This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection. I have a very good interest in blue prism so I have started a certified training for the...

Resolved! Blueprism Process Template

Hello,  I tried searching for Blueprism Process Template on the documents portal. Nothing came up.  Are there any process templates available (that include best practices) anywhere on the portal that you may know? Appreciate the help. --------------...

MohitR by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes