Getting Started

last person joined: 6 days ago 

Get talking! If you're new to Blue Prism, use this community to help you get started.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Getting Started

When spying in IE mode the frames are shifted, although - IEexplorer is set to 100% zoom - Windows setting is set to 100%. - application modeler is set to "embedded/default" (it doesn't work with 64 bit either) Where is the mistake in the machine, as ...

Excel VBO Save Workbook As is not what it says - just new filename. To change file type you need custom action that lets you set file type, which should be available in extended VBO I guess. Either way, code would be something like this, with new input ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Excel

Posted in: Getting Started

Use the Get Files action in the File Management utility, you can supply a pattern string to match the files (in your case, it will be "*ENV*.xls,*ENV*.xlsx,*ENV*.xlsm" ). It will return a collection with the files names, which you can then iterate over ...

1 person recommends this.

Hello, I started working through the Foundation training setup but when I double-clicked on "Load Queue" the process would not open. I can see that a window tries to open but then closes almost immediatley. I have attached a video that shows what happened. ...

The obvious feature Blueprism is missing here is an active queue that starts processes on it's resource pool when pending items appear in queue or when resources in pool become idle if they were all busy at that point. But I guess that might be against ...

1 person recommends this.

Polls

Announcements

• Welcome to the new Getting Started Community 👋

This Global Community is intended to help new users get started with Blue Prism products & services. 

For more specific technical communities please visit this page.

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 
    Please Do: 
    • Click the "Join" button above the banner to be alerted to new activity happening in this community 
    • Upload a profile picture - LinkedIn research shows profiles with a photo were 14X more likely to be viewed!
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions. If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer
    • Search for the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

Community Admins

Blue Prism
Communities Strategy Director
Blue Prism
Community Manager

Upcoming Events