Getting Started
New to SS&C Blue Prism? Get advice on setup, deployment and organizational adoption.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Machine Restart

Currently, whenever we restart our machines, we have to manually bring up resources. How can I automate this process to speed up and improve efficiency? What would be the best practice?

From Where Should I Start?

Hello, all! This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection. I have a very good interest in blue prism so I have started a certified training for the...

Resolved! Blueprism Process Template

Hello,  I tried searching for Blueprism Process Template on the documents portal. Nothing came up.  Are there any process templates available (that include best practices) anywhere on the portal that you may know? Appreciate the help. --------------...

MohitR by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Bugged Value Reset

Hello, i have a collection that does not reset its Value when i test the Process: I just dont get why, i have BP Version 7.1.0

36010.png

Global Send Keys Events Tokeniser

Hi  This is for Global Send Keys events where the input is Uppercase or special char. Can anyone help me to create a code stage for below which will convert Capitals and Ascii/special char replace to <{SHIFT} .......>{SHIFT}eg- BluePrism@2024 regex/s...

Sasank by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

JavaScript was found in the element's href attribute

I was facing this issue while when i try to add click on a "send button" in UI.  Internal : Failed to perform step 3 in Navigate Stage 'Press Send' on page 'Post Message' - JavaScript was found in the element's href attribute, which could result in a...

Click is not working

I was facing this issue while when i try to add click on a "send button" in UI.  Internal : Failed to perform step 3 in Navigate Stage 'Press Send' on page 'Post Message' - JavaScript was found in the element's href attribute, which could result in a...

Multiple web page tabs

How can i select particular web page tab based on title ?------------------------------Akhil Nukala------------------------------

Work properly with Excel

Hello together,  i just asked myself, how do i work properly in Excel. I mean, i can get the worksheet as an collection, which is i think faster, but the Collection VBO is missing some things, wich the Excel VBO has. If i get a worksheet as collecti...

35921.png 35922.png

🎓Teach Michael: Automation Struggles

Hello there community, In one of my current super secret community projects (private message me if you're curious!), we're discovering many of the things that pop up as challenges or blockers during the process of scoping, creating and delivering a...

857.gif
Michael_S by Community Team
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes

Our Community's Top Tips for Beginners

Welcome to the world of Intelligent Automation! It's great to have you here with us. And you're in fantastic company - the SS&C Blue Prism Community is made of up thousands of intelligent automation professionals from across the globe who have al...

1227.png
Michael_S by Community Team
  • 7 replies
  • 18 likes

Blueprism integration with PowerBI

Hi All, I have a usecase on login to powerBI and simply refresh the particular report and then publish it. my question is how to connect a particular report and spy element in powerbi. Regards, Sudha ------------------------------Sudha Priya--------...

Resolved! Bot was unable to sent the output Report .

For my process,  Bot used to get the multiple inputs in a excel file thru shared mailbox and sent the output status report to the requestor. My concern is  "Bot processes input items and stores the output in a bot collection for each input item recei...

Chandu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes