since ‎12-02-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,anyone experience how to download all the sub-folders and files from SharePoint? I explore on Graph API but seem did not have any luck on it, wondering I missed any or this feature not available yet.Thanks,Thing
Hi team,anyone have the step by step guide on setup the graph and connect with BP?  I try to do so, but my token seem not valid, wondering is that some authority missing in Graph setup.When I called the Graph object, getting return of 400 bad request...
Hi team,I found the Change of Circumstance BP Code is outdated when I try to use it for Interact 4.5 , anyone having the latest code?For example, the existing process called Update Config in Utility - Interact API, but the VBO seem updated, we requir...
Hi , I would like to know either blueprism can read the watermark in:1. pdf ( text) 2. images 
Anyone know how to upgrade the current version of Tesseract to latest version shown in Github? I need some guidance on that.------------------------------Chee Yew Thing------------------------------