since ‎27-12-21
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, Is there a way to get the CPU utilization of processes report while it is running behind in Blueprism from all the run-time resources individually(each process)? Please provide any solutions if possible. Thanks and Regards,Vamsi M -----------...
Hi all,(Note: Please make this priority)We are facing an "unauthorized error 401" all of a sudden while connecting to aglify exchange vbo. No modifications to the credentials and process has been done. It worked well till 4 pm after since then the pr...
hi all, We are facing an error" Registration of new resource is disabled" while trying to run the process in Process Studio for some users all of sudden, haven't made any changes. Could use some help on this.  Thanks, Vamsi M
Hi All I am trying to utilize Agilify - MS Exchange functions VBO available on the Digital exchange to access the outlook mailbox via mail server. However, I am getting the error stating 'Unable to connect to the server; 401 Unauthorized". I have che...
Hi.Is it possible to know when the password is updated in the credential manager once changes have been done can we get the date once the latest password has been updated for the credential using any querythanks and regards,Vamsi M-------------------...