since ‎10-06-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 2 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage - The handle is invalid Using Read Text with OCR and running into this error after about 45 minutes of surface automation running successfully.  Then every time it closes/re-launches due to sy...
------------------------------Nick RDeveloper------------------------------
I need to set the column names of a new empty collection to the first Column of another collection. The data will always be dynamic so there is no way of knowing how many columns I will need to create. Is there a way to set Column Names in new colle...
Hi,I am reading from an .xlsx file into a collection with thousands of rows.  I want to then filter the collection by one of the column values (Column 12) if it is > 45.  However, all of the fields in the collection are of type Text. Is there a way t...
Hello,How do I gain access to the Blue Prism Cloud training environment so that I can complete the courses on BP University ?The first slide in the course BPC: Practitioner starts by stating I should have received a welcome email with a unique link, ...