since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 2 Answers
  • 6 Likes given
  • 15 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,Is anyone familiar with using the VBO for Symphony Ventures - JSON Manipulation VBO?  I'm attempting to use the action 'Filter JSON Keys', however, I can't figure out the syntax for the Keys input.  I've attempted to use JSONPath syntax, but th...
My team and I have mentioned several times amongst ourselves that it would be great if BluePrism enabled the creation of folders for Schedules and Packages.  Now that our team has been building processes for several years our list of Schedules and Pa...
Has anyone else had any issues getting the Recognize Text action to work?  The only response I get back is Status Code = 400, Bad Request, The request path or parameter is not supported.  I can get the other actions in the Skill to work, but I have p...
Has anyone else had any issues installing / using the Blueprism Sharepoint Object?  After installing I have 5 errors from various lines within the global code...  Lines 100, 103, 89, 92 'The type or namespace name 'ClientAssertionCertificate' could n...