since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All, I have run into a challenge wherein I need to use "Data-ODBC" to fetch data from databricks table. The VBO only allows to get output as collection but since the dataset is large, I am running into system out of memory. It is not possible ...
Hello All,  Does anyone know how to send Outlook calendar invites using Blue Prism. We do not need to look at availability, though that would be good to have------------------------------Nupur SoodResearch AssociateS&PAsia/Kolkata-------------------...
Hello All We recently upgraded to BP 7.1.1 environment. Post the upgrade, our scheduler hasn't been working as expected and we get the error - "Timed out waiting for all sessions to start". If we do a run now on the schedule, that works as expected. ...
Hello All We have a usecase where we need to store a csv string in a text file. To achieve the same we are leveraging "Write text file" action in "Utility - file management". However, the csv file created has UTF-8 encoding but we desire "ANSI" encod...
Hello All I am attempting to access a file from Sharepoint. In this scenario, mapping the Sharepoint site to local network drive is not an option and hence I am leveraging the Graph API. I am unable to convert the response from the download file acti...