since ‎15-09-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,  I was wondering if it was possible to shedule with some margin of error? On certain time frames my shedule is getting quit busy. And I am starting tot have some problems where processes don't start because the previous process ran a little ...
Hi all, I was wondering what are good planning practices. And what tricks can be used to maximize utilization of the robot without processes not running because another process ran a little longer.Long story short. Is there a way to make some sort of...
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew what the solution to my problem is.I have added the microsoft.identify.client to my object but it seems that it cannot find it.Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Coul...
Hi all,I was wondering how to use a libary from nuget in blue prism.I need to used the Identy.clinet libary for a project. And I have downloaded it from the nuget package explorer. And was succesful on importing it to my object. However when I run th...
Likes given to