since ‎26-07-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

​Hi Everyone,Could you please anyone suggest me how I can overcome with the issue as I am going state below When try to open the action item in the BOT its take hell-lot of time to open and meanwhile BOT and Blue Prism will in hang state.Best Regards...
​Hello everyone,Till yesterday my bot was running successful but now I am facing an issue dat "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation." Kindly anyone he...
Hello All,Kindly suggest me to achieve the below action .​How to highlight matched records in the excel with color after comparison between two excel and updated the record based on some action.------------------------------Spoorthy -----------------...
​Anyone can guide hw to update the column value in master excel for matched records while comparing with other excel.Which action I have to use in excel vbo.For example :if we find the matched records as 3(record number) in master excel and other exc...
​Hello Everyone,I am facing an issue when I try to execute the process itself as "Internal : Could not execute code stage: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown."Please anyone tell me how to fix this issue.-----------------------...