since ‎16-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What is the official supported version of SQL for version 6.5? SQL 2012 is EOL but I don't know if 2019 is officially supported for 6.5. We have SQL 2016 and SQL 2019. I can't find a doc that specifically states official version.---------------------...
​Previously I had created a script like c:\"program files"\"blue prism limited"\"blue prism automate"\Automate.exe /dbconname " PreProd" /setbpserver  "someserver.mydomain.com" "8199"Now we want to move machines to prod and I can run a new script.  I...
​We are having an issue with the screensaver kicking in even though we have a GPO to suppress. The login process and screensaver exemption policy works in Win7 but in WIN10 (separate policies for each OS version). When we log into Win10 VM via RDP sc...
​We are having an issue with the screensaver kicking in even though we have a GPO to suppress. The login process and screensaver exemption policy works in Win7 but in WIN10 (separate policies for each OS version). When we log into Win10 VM via RDP sc...
I am automating client configuration e.g. connection name, bp server, port via automate.  I don't see a way to config with automate connection mode.  I am able to do the following successfully:c:\"program files"\"blue prism limited"\"blue prism autom...