since ‎15-10-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 54 Posts
  • 4 Answers
  • 10 Likes given
  • 62 Likes received

User Activity

I got a process in which I have a problem with 2 edge windows. When I try to attach to one of the windows and want to perform a simple action like clicking something or read/write something the "wait for process window" action which is at the start o...
I have a small problem with blueprism excel and sap. I try to export a table from sap to excel. I use the SAP MENU ITEM Action for this and pass the string "{Liste}{Exportieren}{Tabellenkalkulation...}" to that action. Which is the equivalent of this...
I have a small problem with Microsoft Excel. I have an excel file in my process which I generate with SAP. When the bot opens the file, our office environment requires me to select an excel file confidentiality level before I'm able to work with that...
Whats the correct way to send a string with a semicolon ( ; )  as a Value in the e.g. Set Cell Value I already tried some variations in the string but so far none of it worked. I try to send the following formula as Value: "=Teilergebnis(9;L2:L" & [...
I have a .xlsx file that I get from a SAP Export. When I open the file it shows the little autocorrect indicator in almost all the cells. see screenshot: When I hover the yellow exclamation mark indicator i get the following message: translation: T...