since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi eberybody, we have a problem to make work login agent. The problem here is that we are not working with VDI's, so we're working with physical computers, our computer is working as server and as client. We know that this is not the right way, but w...
Hi everybody, i have to read a txt file which is in spanish, the problem here is that some words are with accent (´) which is a special character and when i read my file that character is changed by this character (�). I have tried using a schema.ini...
​Hi everybody, i'm working with a web site in wich i have to fill a form, but there's a lot of text fields in this form, when i want to spy with HTML mode it's not posible to spy any element , i've been trying with accesibility mode, region mode even...
Hi everybody, I want to delete rows from a collection that are repeated but without have to go through the collection verifying one by one because i have more than 4000 rows so it would be very slow. i hope someone can help me. Thanks!
Hi Everybody, I need to add borders to a cell or a range in excel and i dont know how to do that. I was using this code: GetWorkbook(handle,Nothing).ActiveSheet.Range(cellref,cellref).Borders.LineStyle = xlContinuous Is Not working with that. I h...