2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Team,Can blueprism OCR  scan barcodes?Regards,Sujatha Chebrolu
Hello Team,I was just wondering to know, Is there any option to send bulk inputs from front end forms to queue using Interact functionlaity. I know there are options called table upload csv while creating forms but those are not useful to send bulk v...
Hello Team,Morning everyone.I have explored on blueprism OCR and till getting the output files from OCR station I have achieved.My concern here is after getting output files from OCR how to feed the data back to work queues using folder watcher.Any h...
Hi Team,I am looking to implement abbyy OCR functionality in my environment, Can anybody guide me step by step to achieve this.I have downloaded abbyy flexi capture from ABBYY website through DX and installed .msi file and I got flexicapture.bpreleas...
Hi Team,I am looking to implement abbyy OCR functionality in my environment, Can anybody guide me step by step to acheive this.I have seen lots of posts on this and its mentioned we need to download abbyy flexi capture connector and import in bluepri...
Likes from