since ‎17-04-19
a month ago

User Statistics

• 95 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

Hi  I am using BP 7.1 and Utility HTTP ver 10. Using POST method to send data in Json format. when   HTTP - 400 error  occurs , I am not getting complete error message, I get just as below  "The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request" But...
Hi  I have deleted all batch type, Document type and DFD from GUI of Test environment .  and tried to upload btd file from production to test environment, It thrown error as same batch still exist.  I noticed that  deleted batch TypeName still exist ...
HiI have created filed "Integer type" at table level I want to get the product of all lines in Hader level - created a field  with "Integer type"  at header level I have written the formula at header level as  PRODUCT(FT_10_ITEM_1), But i ma not gett...
Hi I have a scenario where i am trying to get length of the mapped filed at Table level in DFD.I have used STRLEN function to get the length of the  mapped field in another column of  table.It works correctly and display  the length for first line . ...
HI , When I accessed Capture Model from Admin panel , I am not able to see value in new documents  available to start ML training . this is not appearing even for new and already trained models. Can you please help is any thin missing and how to ver...
Likes from