since ‎15-07-22
20 seconds ago

User Statistics

• 55 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 10 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team,I am trying to read the table data which is spread across the multiple pages, my requirement is  i want to read only the alternate rows from the table is there any way to achieve this using the new Decipher version?when i am reading it i am g...
Hi Everyone,1. I am trying to scrap the data from a web application which contains a slickgrid table not a regular html table by using the regular spying and xpath not able to get the table data.2. Once i get the data i need to find out whether the r...
Hi, I have to make an API call which accepts the body in binary format only, so i have converted the file to binary data item using the Load Binary File action but in the HTTP action its accepting only text. Is there any other way to send the binary ...
Hi,I have a collection( Column Names) it contains three fields Collection Name, Old Field Name, New field name it contains some initial values, running a loop over this collection and inside the loop i am using  Rename Field action under collection m...
Hi @Ben.Lyons1, I have a set of 11 images with same structure, for the first time i assigned the regions for each field during manual verification but when the second time i passed the same 11 images still its wrongly selecting the regions, its not l...