since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi CommunityI'm using Data-Gateway to write Logs in a file.I didn't change the Default configuration:if [event][EventType] == 1 or [event][EventType] == 4 or [event][EventType] == 3 {file { path => "D:\Log\Session-Queue_logs_%{+YYYY-MM-dd}.txt"codec ...
Hi Community,I'm calling an API WebService using Http Request and everything goes well.Now I have to call another Service where a Two way TLS  is needed.Does anyone know how to configure the connection correctly using HttpRequest ?    I've found  "ce...
Hi Blue Prism communityI'm looking for a code that can work with Blue Prism.I have a collection for example:Column1    Value1 Value2Name          john      SmithAddress      Street    43and I want to get the data in  Value1-column  when the Column na...
Hi People I want to decrypt a .b64 file (AES Decryption) with a key and IV?Any Idea how to do that with Blue Prism?I will appreciate any C# or Powershell code?Thanks a lot.Best regards,ayyoub------------------------------Ayyoub Benoudina-------------...
Hi People I want to decrypt a .b64 file (AES Decryption) with a key and IV?Any Idea how to do that with Blue Prism?I will appreciate any C# or Powershell code?Thanks a lot.Best regards,ayyoub------------------------------Ayyoub Benoudina-------------...
Likes from