since ‎26-10-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 5 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

Can someone please guide me on using SNOW API to update the RITM? I think its not possible thru table api.------------------------------Sameer JoshiState Street------------------------------
We are trying to integrate REST API into the process which use credentials but this credentials will be retrieved from external credential vault and cant be saved in BP credential manager. Is there any way to achive 1. retrieve credentials from exter...
Hello Team,I have started using Digital DA asset and found below 2 observations and need support on the same.1. Observed that bprelease file for 1 of the object contain a wait stage but when I search that wait stage in object by opening it in object ...
can someone suggest where can I get the Digital DA - Release Template.xlsx file which is needed to generate code review report after running Digital DA asset/tool------------------------------Sameer JoshiState Street------------------------------
This is regarding information mentioned in Support Center | Blue Prism Portalcurrently this command runs slow and produces report, could we build out of box dashboard on the top of this command which will display processes/objects containing errors. ...