since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 8 Likes given
  • 10 Likes received

User Activity

In Control Room, I would like to see a counter that displays the number of licenses in active.  Often times, I find myself sorting on Running processes and manually counting them to see how many we have running.  I think this would help provide a sna...
Hello,I am starting to investigate moving our RR from Server 2012 to Windows Server 2019.  Does anyone have any experience with this? Based on some initials tests I ran, it appears that there will be a a lot of rework needed to get things working.---...
Hello,I have an action that launches the command prompt and then executes the Windows net use command to map a drive. The password was updated to contain special characters and the command now throws a "The filename, directory name, or volume label s...
Is there any chance that the Connector for Microsoft Graph API - Sharepoint could be enhanced to include certificate based authentication?  There was an older SharePoint skill that had both the client and cert methods as authentication methods.  http...
We are running Blue Prism 6.10.1. When attempting to create or modify a Release/Package, we receive an Unahndled exception error. If we click Continue, we are able to bypass the error, but only Processes and Objects are able to be added to the packag...