since ‎25-08-21
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, BOT is processing approx. 5 excel files per day. Each file have a column with date field. Date field is not consistent in all the files. Possibility:  File 1: Date format - mm/dd/yyyy File 2: Date format - dd/mm/yy File 3: Date format - DD-MM-YYY...
Hello, Just for an knowledge, Is there any way to convert Application Modeller Attributes from IE to Chrome rather than doing the process of re-spying every attribute with Chrome Browser. Thanks in Advance!------------------------------Shomesh------...
Hello, I have developed my bots in Blue Prism version 6.9 and currently the bots are deployed(PROD). Now our organization has upgraded the Blue Prism version to 6.10 and soon later to Blue Prism version 7. Now, What are the things to be look after or...
I am working with an scenario which involves spying elements in Chrome using Xpath. I have written an XPath for the field highlighted in above image //div[contains(@style,'visibility: visible')]//div//following-sibling::div[@class='x-window-bwrap']//...
Likes given to