since ‎06-02-20
3 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 259 Posts
  • 12 Answers
  • 52 Likes given
  • 102 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team,I am unable to access Blue prism digital exchange and getting below error You have encountered an internal server error on the Blue Prism Digital Exchange. Back to the home pageIt was working till last month for me, dont know what happen wit...
Hi Team,I have observed that we are getting repairable  Yes error in process validation in 6.10.4 version & need to click repair all to get it fix.My suggestion is the make it auto repairable  if its get refresh or reset (process or object)ThanksNile...
Can we add some functionality which will notify the developer or controller team when resource pc is getting shutdown or hanged or crash.It will increase our bot utilization time and experience of user.Please let me know if you need more details from...
Hi,Can we create video for each default objects which are provide by blue prism.It will be useful for new user to understand very easy way.If anyone stuck with any object and action he can access that video any time and get help without any delay and...
Hi,I have found Badges are not in proper order.I refresh lot of time but still its in same position.Please find attached file.ThanksNilesh